Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Just another Monday night at the Golden's....

Callie had so much fun painting her pumpkin last night that she woke up this morning saying "paint! paint!".  And, she had a full-blown tantrum when she saw the paint in the kitchen and I wouldn't let her paint instead of eating breakfast!  So, when we got home today I decided to let her have some fun and paint a little more.

Things started out so nicely.

After Callie finished her pumpkin, I gave her some paper so the fun could continue!

Then Callie discovered that she could put her fingers in the paint.

This is when things took a turn to messy...

Did you know it's fun to rub paint on your hands like it's soap??

Apparently, paint makes great shampoo too!  And, in case you were wondering - it wasn't a very tasty snack.

Just painting my paper! And... my tray, my hands, my hair, my face and my mom!

"This stuff is great! Do you want some, Mom??"

It was worth the clean up to watch Callie have so much fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment